We read...

To know we are not alone. ~C.S. Lewis~

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

covers of covers

I love this meme hosted by Marcia at The Printed Page. Pop over to The Printed Page to veiw some gorgeous artwork.

infoquake

 

 

Whilst spending a rainy sunday afternoon surfing I found David Louis Edelman's blog. After chekingo out his blog Edelman’s science fiction novels Infoquake, MultiReal are on my reading list and I was fascinated by this book cover for Infoquake made up from a mosaic of David’s Library Thing catalogue.

Check out clickable photos of David himself made similarly of his mosaic book covers inhis blog post ‘you are what you read’ adds new meaning to cover attraction doesn’t it!

1 comment:

Brian + Cheryl B. said...

"Today I am posting edition # 6 of blog's "Theme Days" / "meme's" / "carnivals". Yes, list # 6. {And your's was included :-} Just letting you know.) "
The above paragraph is the first paragraph in an email I sent out today, to all of the owners of blogs whom host "theme days", that I could find email addresses for. But I could not find an email address on your blog.

The rest of the email is what I posted today on our blog. Go to: www.xanga.com/thehousethatlovebuilt to read it for yourself.

Hopefully, it will then clarify of all of this for you ;-}

Cheryl B.