We read...

To know we are not alone. ~C.S. Lewis~

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Teaser Tuesdays Teaser Tuesday is hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. Grab your current read. Let the book fall open to a random page.Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page.Share the title… that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!

my teaser:

She looked at me as though she had returned from the dead, unsure about the value of the achievement.

Romulus, my Father Raimond Gaita p32

1 comment:

Dawn said...

I'm glad I found your blog! I enjoy reading all of your answers to the memes (I participate in them as well--that is, some of them are on one of my blogs.) I was also happy to learn that you are from New South Wales. Though I am American, I have been to Australia; I loved it.