We read...

To know we are not alone. ~C.S. Lewis~

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I love this meme hosted by Marcia at The Printed Page. Pop over to The Printed Page from time to time to see if you can catch some gorgeous cover attractions over there.

I haven’t read this book but Becca has and I just love the cover so it’s my cover attraction for this weekLFA I like the idea of using the before/after perspective that Jessica from Reading is Sexy describes. I have often discussed this idea when trying to steer my kids away from life’s hazards. I might suggest it as a read for #3 who’s reading tastes are very eclectic – she has Alice in Wonderland  and The Killer book of true crime on her bedside table (at the same time).

1 comment:

Rebecca Johnson said...

Ooh this might actually be a good choice for Em, now that you mention it. Paper Towns too, which is John Green's latest book. She can borrow my copies if she's interested.