We read...

To know we are not alone. ~C.S. Lewis~

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Top 3 by the c

My favourite top 3 responses by the commenters extraordinaire for July.

1.July 13:  literaturecrazy from What was I reading? said, in response to discussion about cover attraction, I think it must be pretty tough on publishers because so much of beauty is (as the clich√© says) in the eye of the beholder. Sometimes their great artwork could end up being, for some person, a turn-off. It's Catch-22, huh?

I love the other-side-of-the-coin aspect of comments that make me all ooo I didn’t think if that and how clever of Literaturecrazy used the title of a book in her answer – one that has entered the idiom to be such an evocative expression all on its own.

2. July 7 Nise' from Under the Boardwalk said I loved watching my kids get excited about books too!

Nies’ you always make it into my top 3! kids and books are a great combination… I think we are very alike.

3.July 31 Christina from Reading though the Night said Don't feel bad. I can't think of anything off the top of my head right now either.

My blogging friends make me feel so …normal :) it’s so good to know that others feel just the same way as me!

No comments: