We read...

To know we are not alone. ~C.S. Lewis~

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Top 3 by the c

My favourite top 3 responses by the commenters extraordinaire for July.

1.July 13:  literaturecrazy from What was I reading? said, in response to discussion about cover attraction, I think it must be pretty tough on publishers because so much of beauty is (as the cliché says) in the eye of the beholder. Sometimes their great artwork could end up being, for some person, a turn-off. It's Catch-22, huh?

I love the other-side-of-the-coin aspect of comments that make me all ooo I didn’t think if that and how clever of Literaturecrazy used the title of a book in her answer – one that has entered the idiom to be such an evocative expression all on its own.

2. July 7 Nise' from Under the Boardwalk said I loved watching my kids get excited about books too!

Nies’ you always make it into my top 3! kids and books are a great combination… I think we are very alike.

3.July 31 Christina from Reading though the Night said Don't feel bad. I can't think of anything off the top of my head right now either.

My blogging friends make me feel so …normal :) it’s so good to know that others feel just the same way as me!

No comments: