We read...

To know we are not alone. ~C.S. Lewis~

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

coming late to the party

hosted by MizB @ Should be Reading.
* Grab your current read & let it fall open.
* Share 2 “teaser” sentences, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
* Share the title of the book… remember...
**************************avoid spoilers please****************************
Please leave a link to your Teaser in my comments or pop on over to Should Be Reading and get tantalising glimpses of other reads.

My teaser, from a book everyone already seems to have read…

However, my positive opinion of his looks was damaged by the first words out of his mouth. ‘You’re Isabella Swan aren’t you?’ It was like the first day of school all over again twilight

Twilight Stephanie Meyer p 103

4 comments:

Rebecca Johnson said...

hey, you got it!

gautami tripathy said...

Yet to read her books!

Here is my tuesday post

Nise' said...

Looking forward to your thoughts. I read this series a few months ago because my sons (yep) were devouring them.

Wanda said...

I haven't read them but I've listened to my niece go on and on about this series.