We read...

To know we are not alone. ~C.S. Lewis~

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Top 3 by the C

My top 3 responses by the commenters extraordinaire on my blog.

1. Nise’ I am sorry about your dad's emphysema, it is hard, not only on the patient, but on the family as well.
Now Nise’ strikes me as being a very compassionate person. Her comments are always encouraging and I’m still amazed at this blogging-world where people I haven’t met are so kind and thoughtful.

2. Gautami Tripathy over at Everything Distils Into Reading has lost her blog due to Malware. As new as I am to blogging this sounds disastrous (and a little scary) but she's bouncing back and says to everyone Please do visit it, subscribe to it or follow it! Do help me spread the word so pop on over to see her new blog grow.

3. Dianne said Way to go on your 1st review :).Looking forward to many more which was very nice of her becasue I've since found a great book review guideline, thanks to Gautami, and I didn't even think of half the things on the list... hehehe never mind, Dianne's encouragement was most appreciated especially as her Book Resort is awesome!

No comments: