We read...

To know we are not alone. ~C.S. Lewis~

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Top3 (or 4) by the C

top 3 by the c

Couldn’t pick tree this week, but two are kinda the same so…

1. Cecilia from The Epic Rat said I tried to find your email address but couldn't…should I have my email address on my blog?

2. Caite from A Lovely Shore Breeze said am I the only person not anxious about my huge TBR piles, but comforted? hours and hours of future pleasure and escape.... A mantra I have adopted *my tbr is my friend*.

3. Robin of Robin of My Two Blessings said *snort* Yep, it's the book bloggers fault. You post has given me the giggles. Thankfully I wasn't drinking at the time or it would have been all over the keyboard. Which made me laugh at the mental picture…& Christina of Reading Through the Night" Right now for example my TBRA Self is shouting, "Get off the bloody internet, you've got books to read! …so funny

3 comments:

Nise' said...

I have the same thought as Robin, get off the computer, there are books to be read!

The Book Resort said...

Here's to reading! Cheers!

Robin of My Two Blessings said...

Hey, thanks for quoting me. It is a lovely picture, isn't it. :)