We read...

To know we are not alone. ~C.S. Lewis~

Monday, May 25, 2009

Top 3 by the C

My top 3 responses by the commenters extraordinaire on my blog.

1.Mary said: Looks like I may need to add Roger Ackroyd to my TBR list.

Mary if you’re a who-dun-it fan this is a must for your TBR shelf!

2. Nise' said about my TT: A great teaser! We have a wonderful lady at church who is in her 80', has never been married and says she never felt the need for a man. It must be a generational thing because Freda is also in her 80s, part of my church family, sister Australia’s 21st Prime Minister. Strong,  independent & happily single.

3. Whilst I lovingly refer to my good friend Becca as the Guru she, somewhat deflatingly, refers to me as ‘dork’ you didn't have to go back and edit it, you dork…of course I had to edit I’d hate to disappoint!

1 comment:

Rebecca Johnson said...

if it makes you feel any better, you're a very lovable dork ;) Dorks are my favourite peoples